All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed.
Zero Paints have decided to temporarily close for a few weeks due to the lack of raw materials under current situation. If the product is not currently in stock, supply might delay up to 1-2 months until they get up to speed with all pending supply orders worldwide.
30ml paint bottle, prethinned and ready for airbrush use. The tone has been formulated to match the original tone of the Model Factory Hiro
FW16 decals .
Additional details for the Williams FW16 Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1328.
- To be used with Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K495, K-495, MFH-K496, K-496, MFH-K497, K-497, MFH-K535, K-535, MFH-K536, K-536, MFH-K620, K-620, MFH-K731, K-731, MFH-K737, K-731, MFH-K738 and K-731.
- Package measures 37 mm x 60 mm x 37 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 392.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.