This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This model is NOT a re-edition
of the Trumpeter product, it is a completely new
product!! Pre-painted version of the model.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk II
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Meng Model in 1/12 scale with reference RS-001 (also listed as 4897038552931).
- Belongs to the Shelby American Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966.
- To be used with Meng Model reference RS-002.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 418 mm x 624 mm x 111 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1800 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4897038552931 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 391, 442, 456 and 473.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.