This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This model is NOT a re-edition
of the Trumpeter product, it is a completely new
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk.II
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Meng Model in 1/12 scale with reference CS-004.
- Belongs to the Shelby American Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 100 mm x 100 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 100 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 391.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.