This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Decoration for the MG Metro 6r4 as it raced the Pikes Peak Climb Hill in 1987 with Tore Bratlei at the wheel, finishing in 8th position.
Additional details for the MG Metro 6r4 Group B
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/24 scale with reference DCL-DEC042.
- Raced at the Pikes Peak Climb Hill Race in 1987.
- To be used with Belkits references BEL015, BEL-015, BEL016 and BEL-016.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 389.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.