All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Yellow and white paint formulated to match the colors used on the Renault RE30. It is served ready for airbrush use, in two 30ml bottles.
Additional details for the Renault RE30 yellow and white
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1617.
- Raced in 1981.
- To be used with Renaissance Models reference 094, or Tameo Kits reference TMK306, or Tamiya reference TAM20018.
- Package measures 86 mm x 66 mm x 46 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 172 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 388.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.