This is a "soft-type" decal, manufactured with a resin that does not recover the original shape once deformed by pressure, and may have marks or traces due to contact with the protective paper. It is recommended to use warm water only. Deposit the decal in the water for a few seconds, and then remove completely from the support. In case of not being completely removed, the decal might break.
Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Livery of the Nissan Skyline Nismo GT-R R34 sponsored by Penzzoil redesigned again for the classic Tamiya kit.
Additional details for the Nissan Skyline Nismo GT-R R34
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D394.
- Raced at the Autobacs Super GT in 1999.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24216.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 146 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 391, 476 and 479.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.