This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Scale model recreating the racing version of the beautiful BMW 320i E46 made by Nunu. In the box you will find an extensive parts list including all the bottom section of the car, the interior with bucket seats and safety bars, rims with low profile tires, and decals with the decoration of the unit that participated and won the Dutch Touring Car Championship DTCC in 2001. Decals with Marlboro advertising are NOT
included in the kit.
Additional details for the BMW 320i E46
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Nunu in 1/24 scale with reference PN24007 (also listed as 4545782059328 and NU-24007).
- Belongs to the Marlboro BMW Dealer Team.
- Raced at the DTCC - Dutch Touring Car Championship in 2001.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions, painting instructions and does NOT include tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 215 mm x 325 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 387 g.
- Box barcode 4545782059328 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 387 and 449.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.