This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Here is again an excellent resin scale model kit by Brach Model, with those fantastic and perfectly crafted parts that we love from this brand. This is the Garelli ridden by Eugenio Lazzarini in 1982, and the kit is so wealthy of details in its more than 450 parts that without any doubts it will not disappoint you!
Additional details for the Garelli 125cc
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR11.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1982.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 233 mm x 320 mm x 78 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 455 g.
- Featured in newsletters 387 and 467.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.