Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Here is again an excellent resin scale model kit by Brach Model, with those fantastic and perfectly crafted parts that we love from this brand. This is the Garelli ridden by Eugenio Lazzarini in 1982, and the kit is so wealthy of details in its more than 450 parts that without any doubts it will not disappoint you!
Additional details for the Garelli 125cc
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR11.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1982.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 230 mm x 318 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 472 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 387.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.