This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Here's again another excellent resin model by Brach Model, with the fantastic and carefully crafted parts we all love in this brand. This model recreates the Garelli ridden by the 12+1 times World Champion Ángel Nieto at 1982. The kit has such a wealth of details that, without any doubts, it will not disappoint you.
Additional details for the Garelli 125cc
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR10.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1982.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 232 mm x 320 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 457 g.
- Featured in newsletters 387 and 467.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.