Here's again another excellent resin model by Brach Model, with the fantastic and carefully crafted parts we all love in this brand. This model recreates the Garelli ridden by the 12+1 times World Champion Ángel Nieto at 1982. The kit has such a wealth of details that, without any doubts, it will not disappoint you.
Additional details for the Garelli 125cc
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR10.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1982.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 230 mm x 318 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 472 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 387.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.