This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Decoration for the Porsche Kremer 935 K3 sponsored by Wera during his participation at the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1981.
Additional details for the Porsche Kremer 935 K3
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/24 scale with reference DCL-DEC036.
- Belongs to the Wera Weissberg Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1981.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24006.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g.
- Featured in newsletter 387.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.