This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Porsche Kremer 935 K3 sponsored by Sasch during its participation at the 24 Hours of Le Mans and at the 1000km of Nürburgring in 1980.
Additional details for the Porsche Kremer 935 K3
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/24 scale with reference DCL-DEC038.
- Raced at the 1000 Kms Nürburgring and the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1980.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24006.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g.
- Featured in newsletter 387.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.