Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Decoration of the Porsche 935 Kremer K3 sponsored by BP Malardeau as it raced the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1982, finishing in 5th position.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 Kremer K3
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-466 (also listed as TK24/466).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1982.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24006.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
- Featured in newsletters 386, 420 and 431.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.