This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Spectacular kit of the Lotus Ford Type 49 in 1/12 scale, with a detail level that borders on madness, including white metal parts, turned aluminum parts, deliciously tires moulded in rubber and printed with the Firestone logos, injected resin, and thousands of other parts to drive you crazy.
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 49B
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K724 (also listed as 4580011507249, K724 and K-724).
- Belongs to the Rob Walker Racing Team.
- Raced at the British Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1968.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 264 mm x 353 mm x 94 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1475 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507249 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 386.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.