All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Blue, green and yellow paint set formulated for the Benetton B190B. It is served ready for airbrush use, in three 30ml bottles.
Additional details for the Benetton B190B Yellow - Blue - Green
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1611.
- Raced in 1991.
- To be used with Shunko Models reference SHK-D180, or Tameo Kits references DK139 and TMK139.
- Package measures 43 mm x 66 mm x 121 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 250 g.
- Product contains 3 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 384.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.