All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Red paint matching the tone used on the Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Monza. It is served ready for airbrush use, in a 60ml bottle.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Monza Rosso
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1609.
- To be used with Italeri references 4706 and ITA4706.
- Package measures 52 mm x 72 mm x 52 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 71 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 384.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.