All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the Brexit, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Set of two paint bottles, ready for airbrush use. Both metallic dark blue and yellow color tones have been formulated to match the colors used in the RB6.
Additional details for the RB6 blue metallic and yellow
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1604.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM20067.
- Package measures 100 mm x 80 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 172 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 382.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.