All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Four color set with tones specifically formulated for decorating the Repsol Repsol Ford Escort RS Cosworth. The paint is formulated for airbrush application, and it is served in four bottles of 30ml each.
Additional details for the Repsol Ford Escort RS Cosworth Repsol
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1483.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24171.
- Package measures 96 mm x 136 mm x 46 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 320 g.
- Product contains 4 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 381.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.