This is a "soft-type" decal, manufactured with a resin that does not recover the original shape once deformed by pressure, and may have marks or traces due to contact with the protective paper. It is recommended to use warm water only. Deposit the decal in the water for a few seconds, and then remove completely from the support. In case of not being completely removed, the decal might break.
Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Decoration for the Ford GT with numbers 66 and 67 that raced the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2019. This decal is designed to be used on the Revell kit.
Additional details for the Ford GT
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D388.
- Belongs to the GT UK Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 2019.
- To be used with Revell references REV07041 and 85-4418.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 146 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 12 g.
- Featured in newsletters 380 and 386.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.