Multi-material scale model kit with white metal, resin and turned metal parts, rubber tires, water slide decals, aluminum parts, etc. Time-limited and unit-limited re-edition.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/20 scale with reference MFH-K185 (also listed as K185).
- Raced at the 1000 Kms Nürburgring in 1966.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 800 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 269 and 379.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.