Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Decoration for the spectacular Porsche Kremer 935 K3 by Nunu during its participation in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1980.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 K3
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-464.
- Belongs to the Dick Barbour Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1980.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24006.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 180 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 386.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.