Additional decals for the Tamiya Mazda 787B kit during its participation at the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1991. It includes designs that do not appear in the original decals of the kit.
Additional details for the Mazda 787B
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/24 scale with reference 24-014.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1991.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24112 and TAM24352.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 155 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Featured in newsletters 378 and 381.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.