All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Silver paint specifically foimulated to match the tone used in Martini sponsored Porsche vehicles. It is served ready for airbrush use in a 60ml bottle.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 Martini silver
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1587.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ126487, RS-23, FUJ12648, FJ126494 and RS-99, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K713, K-713, K713, MFH-K714, K-714 and K714, or Studio27 references ST27-DC1204 and ST27-DC1205.
- Package measures 49 mm x 86 mm x 49 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 378.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.