All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Set of three 30ml paint bottles ready for airbrush use. The tones have been formulated to match the white, red and blue color of the Ford GT40 that raced with number 68 at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2019.
Additional details for the Ford GT
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1592.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 2019.
- Package measures 118 mm x 66 mm x 43 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 250 g.
- Product contains 3 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 378.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.