All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed.
Zero Paints have decided to temporarily close for a few weeks due to the lack of raw materials under current situation. If the product is not currently in stock, supply might delay up to 1-2 months until they get up to speed with all pending supply orders worldwide.
Bottle of 30ml yellow paint ready for airbrush use. The tone has been formulated to match the yellow color of the Ford GT40 that raced with number 8 at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1955.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Yellow
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1594.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966.
- To be used with Renaissance Models reference TK24-347.
- Package measures 37 mm x 60 mm x 37 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.