This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New kit from the Silverline series byTameo, this time recreating the Ferrari 312 B2 at the South African Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1972.
Additional details for the Ferrari 312 B2
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK126.
- Belongs to the Scuderia Ferrari Team.
- Raced at the South African Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1972.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 117 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 142 g.
- Featured in newsletters 375, 377 and 392.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.