Multi-material kit with white metal, resin and turned metal parts, rubber tires, water slide decals, aluminum parts, etc.
Additional details for the Maserati 250F
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/20 scale with reference MFH-K716 (also listed as K716 and K-716).
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1957.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 800 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 374.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.