This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Multi-material kit with white metal, resin and turned metal parts, rubber tires, water slide decals, aluminum parts, etc.
Additional details for the Maserati 250F
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/20 scale with reference MFH-K715 (also listed as 4580011507157, K715 and K-715).
- Raced at the Argentine Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1957.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 72 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 601 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507157 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 374.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.