Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Set of four 17-inch BBS wheels used in the American races of the IMSA. Includes photo-etched parts for recreating the brake discs, rubber tires, and rim made of turned aluminum. Dimensions of the front tire are 16mm diameter by 7.2mm wide, while the rear tire is 16mm diameter by 9mm wide.
Additional details for the BBS 17 inches
rims and tyres set:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/43 scale with reference IMSA.
- Raced at the IMSA .
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts and turned metal parts.
- Package measures 60 mm x 80 mm x 11 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Featured in newsletter 373.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.