Decoration for recreating the Wynns sponsored Keating Motorsport Ford GT, winner of the GT Am class at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2019, and finally stripped of the title due to different irregularities during refueling. As usual in Decalcas sheets, this decoration takes care of each and every detail
, and you can tell it has been designed with scale modelers in mind. For instance, it includes the entire front of the car in a single decal
that also includes a variant
in case you want to also use photo-etched parts. The manufacturer told us they have performed over 40 color test
and adjustment tests to achieve the most precise decal, and it even includes the small stickers and logos
that other manufacturers just missed. It is absolutely awesome!!
Additional details for the Ford GT
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/24 scale with reference DCL-DEC035.
- Belongs to the Keating Motorsport Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 2019.
- To be used with Revell references REV07041 and 85-4418.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g.
- Featured in newsletters 371, 375 and 388.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.