This is a "soft-type" decal, manufactured with a resin that does not recover the original shape once deformed by pressure, and may have marks or traces due to contact with the protective paper. It is recommended to use warm water only. Deposit the decal in the water for a few seconds, and then remove completely from the support. In case of not being completely removed, the decal might break.
Decoration for the Porsche 936/77 in its participation in 1978 at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. This decal is designed for replacing the ones included in your old Tamiya kit.
Additional details for the Porsche 936/77
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D382.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1977 and 1978.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24004.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 146 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 13 g.
- Featured in newsletters 372 and 380.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.