Decoration for the prototype of the Brabham Alfa Romeo BT46 during its presentation to the press in 1977, that you can use on the Fujimi kit.
Additional details for the Brabham Alfa Romeo BT46
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/20 scale with reference SHK-D381.
- Raced at the Press version in 1977.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ091853, 091853, 09185 and GP-58.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 146 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 13 g.
- Featured in newsletter 372.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.