Fantastic set of Abarth Cromodora CD68 rims for the Fiat 131 by either Italeri, Revell or Esci, recreating the sets used by many European teams in their cars. It includes four wheels that fit perfectly on the original tyres included in the model, so it does not require additional tires. The set also includes inflation valves and nuts. Rim diameter measures 17.5mm by 11mm wide.
Additional details for the Abarth Cromodora CD68
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/24 scale with reference DCL-PAR007.
- To be used with Decalcas reference DCL-DEC026, or Italeri references 3662, ITA3662, 3662S and 3690.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes resin parts.
- Package measures 75 mm x 140 mm x 25 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 18 g.
- Featured in newsletter 375.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.