All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the Brexit, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Green paint tone specifically formulated for painting the Jaguar XJ-S of the Tom Walkinshaw Racing team. It is served ready for airbrush use in 60ml bottles.
Additional details for the Verde Jaguar XJ-S Tom Walkinshaw Racing Green
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1496.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20305 and 20362, or Studio27 references ST27-DC1201, ST27-DC1202 and ST27-DC1203.
- Package measures 55 mm x 92 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 369.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.