With a unique and different formula, and extreme realism, AMMO has created these new textures to give our vignettes and dioramas a perfect finish, practically identical to reality. Starting from an acrylic base, which makes it convenient and ready to use, it can be applied on both small and large surfaces. Application is very simple with any tool, being able to mix it with other materials such as pigments, thus creating surprising effects. Results look good in any scale, and if it is too granulated, you just have to let it dry and sand it until you get the desired texture.
Additional details for the Satin Lucky Varnish
- Manufactured by AMMO of Mig Jimenez with reference A.MIG-2056 (also listed as 8432074020561 and AMIG2056).
- To be used with Airbrush or brush.
- Package measures 47 mm x 92 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 35 g.
- Box barcode 8432074020561 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 17ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 368.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.