Due to Tameo decals distribution issues, the supply of this decal might suffer delays if it's not in stock. The supply date shown below might be delayed.
Decals of the Lotus Ford Type 78 sponsored by Imperial International as it raced in the Japan Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1977. Includes tobacco advertising.
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 78
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK403.
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1977.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference TMK403.
- Includes water slide decals and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 55 mm x 75 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
- Featured in newsletter 377.
Paints recommended by Tameo Kits / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.