Set of decals and resin parts of the rims, tires and brake discs for recreating Papadimitriou's Subaru Impreza WRC during his participation at the 2000 Rally of Portugal. It is designed to be used on the Tamiya kit.
Additional details for the Subaru Impreza WRC
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-310 (also listed as 310 and REJI310).
- Raced at the Portugal Rally - Vinho do Porto in 2000.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24218 and TAM24227.
- Includes resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 175 mm x 15 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g.
- Featured in newsletters 367 and 391.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.