Decals for recreating the livery of the FZR750 that raced in the 24 Hours of Bol d'Or back in 1985. It includes the tobacco logos.
Additional details for the Yamaha FZR750
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-001.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Bol d'Or in 1985.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 21 g.
- Featured in newsletters 364 and 370.
Paints recommended by Blue Stuff for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.