Decals for you to make the decoration of the FZR750 that raced in the 24 Hours of Bol d'Or back in 1985, although unfortunately for the team they had to abandon around the 20th hour due to an engine failure. Includes tobacco logos.
Additional details for the Yamaha FZR750
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-001.
- Belongs to the Sonauto Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Bol d'Or in 1985.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ141312, 14131, FJ141428 and 14142.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 21 g.
- Featured in newsletters 364, 370 and 476.
Paints recommended by Blue Stuff / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.