These photo-etched parts of the front brake discs have been designed for replacing those of the 1989 Honda NSR500 model by Hasegawa. They faithfully reproduce the brake discs used by private teams during the World Championship.
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-004.
- Raced in 1989.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 21504 and BK-4.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 32 g.
- Featured in newsletters 364 and 370.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.