Decoration of Pierfrancesco Chili's Honda NSR500 with which he rode the 1989 World Championship, specifically designed to fit on the Hasegawa kit.
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-005.
- Belongs to the Gallina Team.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1989.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 21504 and BK-4.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 24 g.
- Featured in newsletters 364, 370, 429 and 436.
Paints recommended by Blue Stuff / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.