Decoration of Shinichi Itoh's Honda NSR500 that raced in 1989 Motorcycle World Championship, specifically designed to fit on the Hasegawa scale model.
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-006.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1989.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 21504 and BK-4.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 19 g.
- Featured in newsletters 364 and 370.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.