This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Decoration of the bike ridden by Stoner and Marquez during the tests performed by the HRC team at Motegui and Sepang circuits in 2014 and 2015, designed to be used with your Tamiya model of the Honda RC213V.
Additional details for the Honda RC213V
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-010.
- Raced at the Test HRC Motegi and the Test HRC Sepang in 2014 and 2015.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14130.
- Includes resin parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 4 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 50 g.
- Featured in newsletters 364, 370 and 475.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.