Decoration of the Ducati 916 Senna special edition in honor of the Formula 1 driver Ayrton Senna. The set includes photo-etched parts, decals and resin parts.
Additional details for the Ducati 916 Senna
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-011.
- Raced in 1995, 1997 and 1998.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14068 and 14068.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 4 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 46 g.
- Featured in newsletter 364.
First presented at the Bologna Motor Show in December 1994, the 916 Senna was a special edition to commemorate Formula 1 World Champion, Ayrton Senna, an avid Ducati enthusiast who endorsed its release shortly before his death in May 1994. At the time, the project was facilitated by the fact that Claudio Castiglioni, Ducati's owner, was a personal friend of Senna's. In total, between 1995, 1998 and 2001, Ducati released three "Senna" editions and, in every instance, net proceeds were donated to the Instituto Ayrton Senna charity.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.