Decoration of Sunji Yathushiro's Honda NSR500 during the 1986 World Championship, with which he achieved 7 points and position 13th at the end of the season.
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-012.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1986.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14099.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 24 g.
- Featured in newsletters 364, 370, 475 and 485.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.