Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Decoration of Sunji Yathushiro's Honda NSR500 during the 1986 World Championship, with which he achieved 7 points and position 13th at the end of the season.
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-012.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1986.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14099.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 24 g.
- Featured in newsletters 364, 370 and 475.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.