Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Three-spoke steering wheels in 1/43 scale, such as those used in racing and street cars during the 40s, 50s and 60s
. The steering wheel core comes in a photo-etched part and the rim part is made up of two semicircles of injected plastic
Additional details for the Steering wheels - 3 spokes
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/43 scale with reference V43.
- Package includes 2 units.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts and turned metal parts.
- Package measures 59 mm x 100 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 364.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.