This is a "soft-type" decal, manufactured with a resin that does not recover the original shape once deformed by pressure, and may have marks or traces due to contact with the protective paper. It is recommended to use warm water only. Deposit the decal in the water for a few seconds, and then remove completely from the support. In case of not being completely removed, the decal might break.
Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Newly designed decals for replacing those of the early season Ferrari F189 kit in 1/20 scale by Tamiya, including tobacco sponsors.
Additional details for the Ferrari F189
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/20 scale with reference SHK-D223.
- Belongs to the Scuderia Ferrari Team.
- Raced in 1989.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM20018 and 20018.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 146 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 8 g.
- Featured in newsletters 363, 369 and 435.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.