All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Paint set including of two 30ml bottles each of the blue and silver tones for decorating the Yamaha M1 Movistar 2014.
Additional details for the Yamaha M1 Movistar blue
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1552.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 2014.
- To be used with Nicolecron Decals reference NLD-068.
- Package measures 86 mm x 66 mm x 46 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 172 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 363.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.